Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pictures from Whitefox0801 (Tyler)

My Dad pretty much but he for got some stuff like:
1.Its not just us some of our friends on to their names are Baconga, johndbro1, and Hanpolo but his being bit stubborn about not being an Op because his not allowed to give him self diamonds or gold or anything like that.

But any way heres some screenshots:
                                              The front of my house can you see the entrance.

                                                      The inside of the house mostly a cave.
                                 This is my picture wall and row of chests, I have yet to use them.
                                            The roof of my house, Firefox912 thought this up.
                                                This is the front of my shop not much though.
                                This is the inside of the shop its an armor and ore shop so I put glass up.

So thats a few of my screenshots, WAY more to come.
                                    Whitefox0801/Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment